Quadratic equation solver with our Virtual Teacher Globo
After Linear equations, Hurna offers you here a mathematical solver and visualizer with step-by-step explanation for quadratic equations!
Use Globo our virtual teacher to help you on your Quadratic (polynomials of degree two, or Second Order) equation homework’s.
Get access to the full lesson on solving quadratic equation and handle trajectories (cf. Newton - Kinematic) https://wiki.hurna.io/mathematics/quadratic_equation.html
Jump in Hurna Explorer to practice and visualize yourself any quadratic equations.
Why understanding quadratic equations?
- To compute all kind of trajectories (ball, angry bird, jump from a cliff, planets…).
- To compute all kind of optimizations such as maximizing profits on market. - To calculate the power going through electrical circuit.
- Designing telescopes, lenses, curved mirror, camera.
- The golden ratio is found as the positive solution of the quadratic equation x² - x - 1 = 0. (e.g. Leonardo da Vinci’s illustrations on the Divine Proportion, the famous golden spiral, Fibonacci sequence…)
- The Taxman, a quite unpleasant invention we still endure today (ref. Babylonians).
Follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Hybesis.Urna
Hurna Play with sciences